The Short Sale Gal Kristine Zelazo is proud to announce that she has earned two new designations. Committed to continuing her education and gaining new credentials in her effort to assist her clients and the members of The Bird Dog Program, Kristine Zelazo is now a Real Estate Negotiation Expert, RENE, and a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS).
What is a Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)?
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) describes the Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) designation as one that’s intended “…the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.”
Kristine completed a course to earn the designation. She also had to fulfill certain experience-related criteria. The designation is an indication of education in a few different negotiation-related areas, including:
- Refined real estate negotiation skills;
- How to handle and overcome behind-the-scenes negotiation issues and potential roadblocks;
- How to negotiate with individuals that represent different personality types;
- How to interpret and deal with conflicting interests and varying objectives that the involved parties may have when attempting to real estate deal negotiation.
Negotiation is an especially important skill in Kristine’s chosen field of short sales, distressed properties and real estate investing, as you’re far more apt to encounter seasoned negotiators (whereas with a traditional home sale, you’re less likely to encounter this type of scenario). What’s more, these transactions often involve an investor who is far more concerned about financials than the average home buyer might be since they view it as a business transaction (rather than an emotional decision as is typically the case for home buyers.)
What is a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)?
NAR defines the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation as “…the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.”
In order to receive this designation, Kristine and other Seller Representative Specialists must:
- Understand how to demonstrate and effectively convey their value package to potential sellers;
- Understand how to apply tools, methods and techniques that are intended to provide sellers with the support and guidance they need to enjoy a smooth transaction;
- Demonstrate a complete and full understanding of the laws that may apply when representing a seller in a real estate transaction; and
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics for real estate professionals who represent sellers.
What Other Credentials Does Kristine Zelazo Hold?
Kristine Zelazo holds a wide range of additional designations, as she is committed to thoroughly learning each and every aspect of the industry. It’s her commitment to continuing education, combined with her many years of experience, that allow her to stand apart and surge to the front of the pack. Some of Kristine’s additional designations include:
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation;
- Short Sales and Foreclosure (SFR) Certification;
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Certification;
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation;
- Internet Marketing Certification (ePRO); and
- Real Estate Owned (Bank Owned) Properties Certified (REO-Certified).
Ready to Get Started in Real Estate Investing?
If you’re getting started in real estate, consider working with a real estate investing mentor like The Short Sale Gal, Kristine Zelazo. Getting started in real estate investing can be somewhat challenging, but when done right, you can stand to make significant profits. You’ll have lots of advantages in this regard when you work with a real estate investing and short sale expert like Kristine Zelazo, better known as The Short Sale Gal.
Kristine has even launched a new program, called The Bird Dog Program, which is designed to help individuals get involved making money on real estate deals and short sales.
Based in Florida, Kristine works with both buyers and sellers and she is an experienced negotiator. So if you’re an investor seeking to get started in buying short sales and need a great mentor or wish to pursue a short sale transaction for the sale of your property, turn to Kristine Zelazo, the Short Sale Gal!
To get started with selling your home, simply complete the home pre-sale form to provide Kristine with additional information on the property in question. Then, call 800.664.0616, x802.